Design & Plant provides garden design education at irresistible prices.
This Introduction to the series is indispensable. Here you will learn the ideas, principles and practice of making perennial meadows. The history of naturalistic planting is explained, the basic concepts of good plant associations are illustrated and the design of perennial meadows fully discussed.
This introduction includes four fully illustrated examples, taken from the following books in the series to offer a glimpse of prairie, open meadow, dry steppe and shady meadow perennial planting schemes.
All planting schemes consist of:
- an introduction to the scheme highlighting its theme and suggesting where it will fit best into your garden.
- quantities and spacing of each of the five theme plants used.
- suggestions for complementary plants to add to the scheme.
- a discussion of the plants used and how they combine to make a long lasting garden display.
- details on each of the theme plants, recommendations for the best cultivars and an indication of their potential growing height and spread.
With 67 images and 6 illustrations this 80 page eBook in PDF format represents incredible value at only 4.99 Euros.
Download some sample pages from Introduction – Perennial Meadows here.
That is approximately US$ 6.95.